Monday, August 5, 2013

Brother

My little brother is so cool. I'm glad to become better friends with him. He's funny.

Today my fam went white water rafting, and the guide was saying that there was a 15 year old in our van who was a vegetarian. Now my bro does not support my almost vegetarianism so he decided to make me feel awkward and say, "that's the guy for you!" And I'm like, "not interested in younger folks..." And then he goes, "well it could be a girl," and I'm like "ohhhh perfect for you then!!!" Hahaha. Then we both agree that it would be illegal for either of us to date a 15 year old. Then I say,"let's do something illegal." And he says, "yeah let's smoke marijuana." And then goes, "wait that's legal here" hahaha so much sass and it's awesome.

So I pretty much fail at anything that requires hand-eye coordination. And Reid & Will were playing pool so I decide alright I'll play...but pretty quickly it becomes obvious that I am a lost cause...except that William stopped playing to win and just taught me how to aim & shoot! He made me practice just shooting it. And I got better! I did find it boring, but what I realized while playing frisbee golf is that anything I am bad at I will find boring. Haha so maybe if I practice it will become fun?

the fam went white water rafting and our raft guides were such goofballs. I love the Colorado vibe. Laid-back, outdoorsy, into companionship. Our guide told us that once upon a time, the Yetis mated with human beings and created a race called the Yeebles who speak Yebalese. "They are very shy, don't stare." And he said one of the guides was a Yebalese. So many kooky things came out of his mouth, impressed he could come up with so many jokes!  Also Callie fell in! I think she was simultaneously terrified and laughing.  

Good times with family are something to be tremendously thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment