Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What is grace?

Coming to understand this more than ever before. Grace is something I wish I had known since I was a child. To be able to fail would have saved me so much heart hurt. But I must come to terms with myself: a sinner. So where do I go from here? I think Ann Voskamp offers real wisdom the way to go is to give thanks. That instead of dwelling on our sin and sinfulness, those chains, we must instead fix our eyes on Jesus, our lover who loves us with all compassion for all our sin! He loves us so whole heartedly fully knowing we would run from him to sin! Yet we are worth so much to him, so so much, that he runs oh after us. Oh thank youLord, thank you thank you Lord, for saying I am worthy enough to be sought! Our Lord and his love are absolutely amazing. I hope to know this more and more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment