Sunday, August 4, 2013

A family day

The best kind of day.

Frisbee golf with Callie, Reid, William, and Dad. I am terrible at throwing a frisbee. And was so bored. But I played to spend time with them. And ya know what, I improved a little and had much laughter! Our frisbees kept flying off and rolling down the mountainside. We had to chase them.

Here was the score:
Everyone else: 45-55
Me: 81

Well it's not my thing, but I am a stellar hula hooper. Went for 10 minutes!

Cal & Reid cooked dinner and we all are on this gigantic Fellowship of the Ring style table. Awkwardly far apart.

Now playing a rousing game of Apples to Apples! All the laughter is goodness.

Also there are so many dogs here. This teddy bear Yorkie at church was the cutest.

We rode a gondola up the mountain and I realized that the views were not as captivating because I didn't have to work to earn them. We don't value what we don't work for. Anything worthwhile is worth the hard work! So a relationship with God is like this? Worth the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment