Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Father

My father is pretty adorable. He took a trip to China and brought back some gifts. 
See the creepy little doll? It squirts water at you. Surprise surprise. Trickster!

He also brought back a stamp that writes my name. I was born in the year of the horse. I guess my spirit animal would be a wild stallion. Once I run, no one can keep up. 

He also has a special relationship with animals. He can even hold my car like that and she doesn't squirm! She can be finicky so that's a feat.

What a gift to have a father like mine. But an even better gift is our Heavenly Father. Sometimes I feel bad that friends fathers are not as gracious and caring to them as mine. Or that friends have lost their fathers. But we all have a Heavenly Father who loves us as precious sons and daughters. Who also gives weird gifts!!! They might not exactly be odd Chinese toys, but he does give good gifts! Matthew 7:11



No comments:

Post a Comment